Carry only the bare essentials: towels, spare clothes for 3 days, picnics, walking shoes (if possible, not new), walking sticks, warm clothes, waterproofs and gloves. Don’t bring unnecessary and heavy gadgets. Your bag must not weigh more than 10kg.
- The map of the planned hike and a compass.
- The list of shelters where you need to go with their exact coordinates.
- A pair of sunglasses.
- High protection sunscreen. • A water bottle.
During your trek:
- Follow the instruction signs.
- To protect the environment, carry all rubbish to the following stopover.
- Leave herds and animals alone; do not get too close to them.
- Enjoy the scenery and take frequent breaks. Happy trails and see you soon!